Rounding up 10 super quick and easy projects for you, busy girl to get a little creative and see how fun and good for you that is!
It’s a fast-spinning, noisy, forever-hustle era we’re living in. We want it all & we want it now. And in such times finding some free time to just get creative and actually make something yourself can be tough. I get it, busy girl. If I weren’t a diy blogger, hell, I would probably find it hard to kill 6 straight hours every other day diy -ing something too. So yeas, I get it.
On the other hand tho, allowing yourself to get creative and craft some dope shit with your own hands is so so beneficial for you. It will help you relax, have fun, you’ll maybe even learn something new… And these are sorta short-term perks, but on the long run? Having a craft time every once in a while can help you practice focus, patience, problem-solving, improvising (and isn’t that what adult life is all about, ammirite?)… And all of that in a fun way!
Find out more on how creativity can be beneficial for you here!
Now I said I get it & I meant it. You’re a busy girl, hustling hard & that’s totally ok. But I got you! I’m starting this “10 Quick & Easy DIY Projects for the Busy Girl” series because of and for you. The diy projects in this series all take from like 15 minutes to couple of hours tops, so you can choose whichever works the best for you and your busy schedule. And these ones in particular are, in some ways, inspired by Fall. Now head on below and let’s get you creative!
10 Quick and Easy Fall DIY Projects for the Busy Girl.
1. Real easy-peasy leather diy idea – leather wrapped vases.
Follow A Pair & A Spare on Instagram here: @apairandaspare
2. I don’t believe there’s an easier + prettier pumpkin decor idea than these faced mini pumpkins here.
Follow Homey Oh My on Instagram here: @homeyohmy
3. Pillows make everything cozier & more inviting. So update yours for this Fall with some Pompoms. See how here.
Follow Bang on Style on Instagram here: @bangonstyle
4. Yet another quick and easy leather idea! A little something for your fall look – make these leather circle earrings.
Follow Idle Hands Awake on Instagram here: @idlehandsawake
5. Display some Fall Flowers in a pretty vase you yourself made. Try hand-painting one in a real quick way. Follow this tutorial here.
Follow Delineate Your Dwelling on Instagram here: @delineateyourdwelling
6. For a fun and color to your breakfast, especially when it’s rainy and chilly outside, spray paint your bowls in the colors you love.
Follow A Kailo Chic Life on Instagram here: @kailochic
7. Yes, mixing up drinks totally counts as getting creative! Try making yourself and/or your guests this fall inspired cocktail.
Follow A Beautiful Mess on Instagram here: @abeautifulmess
8. Add some style to your towels by following this simple potato stamp technique.
Follow Alice & Lois on Instagram here: @aliceandlois
9. Pretty storage diy ideas are always welcomed. And the change of seasons is a great time to refresh your home/office with some new stuff. Or even better – re-invent old, but still usable stuff. Here’s not one, but 2 simple ways to update and style up your storage baskets in no time.
Follow Paper & Stitch on Instagram here: @paperandstitch
10. Whatever the day you had – sugar scrubs will only make it at least 7 times better. And yes, making one yourself is totally considered a creative move! See how to do that here.
Follow Arty’s Getaway on Instagram here: @artysgetaway
So, which one of these real quick and easy diy projects are you trying this weekend busy girl? I’m looking forward to seeing what you made, and so be sure to use #artysdiylife when sharing your creations on social media so I can find it!