Your pal – the hostess deserves a nice gift! This Hostess Christmas Gift Guide is here to make your hostess-gift-crawl a whole lotta easier. Head on below to shop your hostess gift!
We all have a Monica Geller in our separate groups of friends. You know, the one that’s always the hostess. Hell, some groups even have more than one Monica! Fortunately, the holiday season has just enough days for all of the Monicas, even if in the same social circle, host their own separate Holiday parties, hangouts and whatnot. And when someone opens the door to their warm home, offering great food, drink, and an all-around awesome time, the descent thing is to..? Not pee in their plants, who said that? Get them something nice! A kick-ass hostess Christmas gift, yes!
So, I’ve rounded up 20 Christmas gifts for the hostess among your friends. Some of those are budget friendly, others are in case you wanna splurge for your favorite hostess, but they’re all personalized and here to make your search for the perfect gift a whole lotta easier. So, Hostess Christmas Gift Guide just below!
Hostess Christmas Gift Guide.
2. There’s obviously lots of Game of Thrones fans among your friends, so whoever of them hosts the most of your hang-outs and parties, get them this game of thrones board game – you’ll all love it!
3. Basically, anything from Bando, obviously including this Thermal Mug, is a bingo!
4. I mean, the host/hostess is gonna wanna make some memories, right? With the Instax Mini 9, you all can!
5. Grown ups do own an all nice Gold Silverware set, right?
6. We have very similar Storing Glass Jars (this one here is a set of two), we have been using the heck out of them for storing for at least 10 years! What’s also great is you can put like chocolate chip cookies, pastries and stuff like that, and create like a coffee+breakfast station!
7. Your cocktail-lover buddy would love this Parisian Cocktail Shaker Barware by Von Shef.!
8. Imagine all the awesome cheese boards you’re gonna be trying out over at the hostess’ with this beautiful Stone Board.
9. Colorful Bamboo Utensils make any meal-prep more fun.
10. These elephant salt + pepper shakers are just too damn cute!
11. Help your friend the hostess stay organized in a pretty way with this real fine acrylic tray!
12. This minimalist-design jar is just so pretty.
13. If the hostess is a plant-lady, than this Vintage Bras Plant Mister is just about the right gift for her!
14. Who wouldn’t wanna drink from these Disco Ball Tumblers?
15. Cutest little Gold Star Napkin Rings.
16. The star-wars-fan host/hostess would love owning a Death Starr Herbs Grinder! I know I would.
17. I am in love with this Face Vase, in love!
18. A simple Ceramic Teapot for your tea-lover friend.
20. This is a little something if you want to really splurge on for your favorite person – Star Wars Geeky Tikis (set of 6).
So, what are you shopping for the hostess(es) in your life?
Also, the eye ornament in the featured photo.. you can find the tutorial of how to make one yourself on A Beautiful Mess.