Rounded up 20 not-lame Valentine’s and/or Galentine’s Day DIY Ides for you. Let’s do this!
As someone who’s not really a fan of Valentine’s Day, I’ve had my doubts whether I should actually make a Valentine’s Day inspired DIY ideas round up post or not. But, like I said in my previous post here, I’m spending enough time daily on both Instagram and Pinterest for them both to mess up with what’s usually genuinely inspiring me haha. That, and the fact that just because I don’t care about it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t (or don’t) care too, so I decided what the heck, you know?! Plus, when you’re a DIYer and a fan of fun (I feel like this is something Bob Pinciotti would say, to which, if Red heard him, he’d be like “Well, my foot is a really big fan of your ass, Bob!”, and he’ll laugh and okay god I’m taking this in the sooo wrong direction! Anyways, when you’re a DIYer and a fan of fun you’ll use any occasion to get a little creative (say this like real quickly because I’m trying to keep this part here real short, but I’m somehow failing, so read quickly okay?! haha).
Anyways, maybe I shouldn’t have opened up a beer if I planned on staying super focused and serious. Knowing that that won’t happen actually kinda takes a lot of the pressure off you know? I’m doing it again fuck! Okay, let’s go through this round up of Valentine’s and/or
Galentine’s Day DIY ideas that are actually totally not lame.
Valentine’s and/or Galentine’s Day DIY Ideas.
1. Floral Ice Cubes to elevate your cocktails game.
2. Printable V-Day Candy Boxes.
4. Valentine’s Day Balloon Arch DIY.
6. Funny DIY Galentine’s Day Party Favors.
7. DIY Rhinestone Makeup Bags with free stencils.
8. A naughty Valentine’s Day card never hurt anyone, right? And in the form of a free printable on top! Get yours here.
9. Free printable Galentine’s Day tattoos.
10. Printable Valentine’s Day Sunglasses.
14. Valentine’s Day Sloth Gift Wrap.
15. If you’re staying in for Valentine’s Day, here are 10 ideas to make it a fun day!
17. Paper Lipstick Valentines.
19. Tootsie Pop Cherry Valentines.
20. DIY Dollar Valentines with free printables for your Galentine’s Day.
So, what are you doing for Valentine’s Day? Any of these diy ideas working for you?