Rounding up 20+ Thanksgiving Ideas below!
Thanksgiving is another holiday we are not celebrating in Macedonia, and another one I wish we did. I mean, I believe that we should really be thankful and actually express the thankfulness each day, but it’s just so nice to have one day dedicated to solely that. And plus, as a diy blogger, I would use just about any occasion to have some fun creating themed diy projects and stuff. So, I’ve decided to round up 30 of my favorite Thanksgiving inspired DIYs, including decorations, recipes, table settings inspiration… So, let’s do this!
20+ Thanksgiving DIY Ideas.
1. A very colorful & pompom filled “Thank You for Being a Friend” Friendsgiving Idea.
2. Impress your guests for Thanksgiving/Friendsgiving with these Log Cabin Place Cards DIY.
3. Get this Disco Ball Cornucopia + 4 more throwback (90s inspired <3) thanksgiving ideas by Studio DIY.
4. This pumpkin pie cream puffs by Sugar and Cloth look so frigging delicious!
5. I’ve created these “Thankful For” cards with a Friendsgiving/Thanksgiving dinner idea in mind. to get them – subscribe – download – print – put on plates – have fun!
6. Another super fun Friendsgiving Table Setting Idea + a Sparkling Pumpkin Cider recipe.
7. I love this idea – Apple Pie Topper DIY by Oh Happy Day.
8. Super colorful + modern Friendsgiving Celebration Idea by Studio DIY.
9. Brit + Co has 8 dope ideas for you to nail your Thanksgiving hosting game this year!
10. Make a color block walnut garland!
11. Confetti Stuffed Turkey? Yes please!
12. Quickest Marble Hexagon Place Cards Idea ever.
13. If you’re all about the puns, then you’re gonna love this pie stencil puns idea.
14. Simple but fun Thanksgiving Balloons DIY.
15. Harvest Corn Surprise Ball DIY.
17. Taking Thanksgiving to the next level with themed pants DIY.
18. Sweet treats recipe – Pie Sundae DIY.
19. House Shaped Pop Tarts recipe by A Beautiful Mess.
21. Friendsgiving Balloon Table Centerpiece + a cocktail recipe.
22. Painted Leaves DIY to add some fun colors to your home/party.
23. Thanksgiving Parade Inspired Balloon Centerpiece DIY.
26. Pumpkin Leaf Place Cards by Sugar and Cloth.
And that’s a wrap! Hope you find some ideas for your Friendsgiving party this year! And btw, are you hosting a dinner party? Going to one? How are you celebrating this holiday this year? Tell me all about it in comments I’d love to know!
And you know it – PIN IT like it’s hot!