Rounded up 30 Christmas DIY projects from this and other blogs, so if you are looking for some ideas (decorations, hosting, a recipe here and there) head on below!
Wow can you believe it’s Christmas like tomorrow haha? No, but really, it’s so frigging close! And to be perfectly honest, I haven’t started, let alone finished not even half of the Christmas DIY projects I wanted to make this year. But, this has been a year when, among other things, I’m learning how to let go of things when it simply isn’t really working out. Sooo I’m letting this one go and being totally chilled about it all. There’s always next year, right?
In case you too haven’t finished all of your decorations yet & wanna add something you yourself made, I have like 30 ideas rn that you can choose from. Some of them are real quick and easy, others take their time (and totally worth it tho), so whichever works with you and your time.
30 Christmas DIY Ideas.
1. DIY Holiday Present Pillow by Aww.Sam.
2. Rainbow Gift Box Table Runner by A Kailo Chic Life.
3. Decorative Small Christmas Tree DIY 5 Different Ways.
7. This DIY Christmas Cocktails Ornaments by Sugar and Cloth is just so darn cute!
8. If you don’t have an actual fireplace, but really wanna step your Christmas Decorations game this year, let Damask Love show you how to do that with a DIY Cardboard Box Fireplace.
9. DIY Disco Ball Christmas Tree by Studio DIY.
18. When I first saw this DIY Colorful Christmas Village by Studio DIY last year, it was all I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any wooden houses or any houses for that matter. And was obviously pissed. And it’s the prettiest thing! Check it out.
23. Another Christmas Village DIY Idea and this one with free printables!
Are you putting one or some of these Christmas DIY Ideas on your holiday crafts list this year? Which ones? When you make one, feel more than free to share them, I wanna see what you’re making! (use #artysdiylife on Instagram so I can find and see).