Let’s talk gifts! Below’s the first of the many Holiday Gift Guides you’ll be seeing here and it’s packed with all sorts of cool, affordable Christmas gifts, $30 and under, for your buds.
What’s your favorite time of the year?
The holiday season is definitely my favorite time of the year, which is something that I’ve mentioned on the blog at least 3 times. And, one of the many many wonderful things about Christmas time is – gifts, gifts, gifts! I’ll bet you’re someone who loves giving gifts just as much as you love receiving them, so I thought I’d step in and help you out with choosing a little something all nice for your friends. I’m starting the Holidays Gift Guide series with some pretty, budget-friendly (more or less) gifts for you to choose from & bring your people some mother effing joy. Okay, let’s shop gifts!
Cool Christmas Gifts 30$ and under.
1. The coolest planner for all of them big dreams and plans for 2018!
2. These festive glittery earrings would definitely make a chic girlfriend really happy.
3. Your veggie, healthy-eating buddy sure deserves a nice cookbook, and I think the Weekday Weekend by A Beautiful Mess is definitely the one. It’s filled with nutritionist-approved unique recipes and teaches a philosophy where you’re all about being a responsible eater during the week, and than go a little crazy during the weekend. Sounds doable.
4. Nothing says cool as good as a holographic alien shaped backpack, right?
5. Mirrored jewelry tray that looks stylish and luxurious, yet affordable & that just about any woman would love.
6. This adorable bunny cupcake stand would be a perfect gift for the hostess in your group of friends or your mother. Even granny would love it!
7. Bras geometric wall plant holders perfect for succulents.
8. A pretty, magnetic unicorn for organizing the paper clips and cheering the working desk.
9. Loving these love + hearts pouches by bando!
10. Statement Metal Coffee Cup for storing and styling the kitchen counter.
11. The coolest groceries list notepad by Julie Ann Art for your friend who doesn’t care about kale and whatnot.
12. A hand-made middle finger for your doesn’t-give-an-eff friend.
13. Doctor Who lunchbox for the coolest kid on the block (and by kid I mean grown-ass Whovian, of course)!
14. Loving this Chill Pills iphone case!
15. Also, love love love this glitter water bottle by bando. They do know fun!
16. Globe string lights that definitely help set a magical tone to the space.
17. Cutest Espresso cups // set of two.
18. It’s the most wonderful time for beer! (admit it, you started singing it)