Christmas Decorations don’t get any simpler than this little Reindeer Napkin Ring Holders DIY I got for you here. Head on below to see how to make these babies in a blink of an eye.
I’ll be honest, we don’t do that much fancy gatherings around the table around here. Holiday season or not. I mean, yeah, we get together (family and/or friends), sometimes more often than other times, eat, drink and so on, but it’s never that much decorated, and let’s just say Pinterest-approved and everything. If it’s a planned “dinner” thing, then the hosts prep the food, the table setting, get their home to a tidy, guest-mode. Now don’t get me wrong. It always looks nice af! Even when it’s a spontaneous hang + food time. But, let’s just say none of us actually pays that much focused attention to these little additional decorative details.
Since I’ve gone full Christmas mode months ago, I now have all of these fun festive ideas (and there is no way I’ll manage to cross all of those off the list, but all right). Which is a totally spontaneous intention to change that little situation I’ve described above. Many of those ideas include decorative DIY projects for table settings and whatnot, and these reindeer napkin rings diy project is absolutely one of them.
So, if you’re a little nuts like I am, and would love to introduce some of the Holiday spirit on the dinner table, planned or not, then you’d love this effortless + budget friendly Reindeer Napkin Rings DIY below!
Reindeer Napkin Rings DIY.
1. The actual “ring” I made from white card stock paper is 3.5 cm in height, and 14 cm in length. So, measure these on your white paper and cut them.
2. Draw the reindeer antlers (it’s really really easy), and cut them.
3. Glue each pom pom on each of the paper pieces you cut in step 1 (in the center).
4. Draw wink wink eyes on the pieces of paper (or just put two black dots and it’ll look just as cute).
5. Glue the antlers on the paper pieces, and then glue the two ends of the paper pieces together making a ring (around 4 cm in diameter). You did good!