Breakfast Oatmeal Recipe – morning made easy + delicious!
To be perfectly honest, it wasn’t until 2 months or so that I first tried oatmeal. It just seemed like something chickens would eat haha (and I know cause my grandparents had chickens & it was sometimes me that fed them, so..). It’s not like I was repulsed by oats or anything… I guess I just never felt a need to try oats. Sometimes I say things, they make sense, sometimes I just say things.
Aaanyhow, the first few times I made myself an oatmeal, man, it was not good! I actually was starting to get convinced that it was chicken food haha. But, I thought there was no way that many people will eat this if it sucked so hard. So, I improvised a little, tried this, tried that, and finally a super tasty recipe was born. So, let’s just get to it, yes? Hallright!
Delicious + Nutritious Breakfast Oatmeal with Bananas and Strawberries Recipe.
Time | 10-15 Minutes
Serves | 2
Ingredients a.k.a. the What-s.
– 1 Cup Oats (1/2 Cup each bowl)
– 1 Banana
– 7-8 Strawberries
– 4 Teaspoons Coconut Flour
– 2 Teaspoons Honey
– 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
– Milk (to cover the oats)
1. Cut the banana + berries in small pieces. Set aside.
2. Put 1/2 Cup Oats in each bowl. Put 1 tablespoons chia seeds + 1 teaspoon coconut flour in each of the two bowls (the other 2 teaspoons of coconut flour are to sprinkle the fruits at the end).
3. Sip the milk enough to cover the oats.
4. Add the honey (1 teaspoon in each bowl). Mix everything well.
5. Add half of the banana + strawberries pieces in each bowl. Top with coconut flour and voila.
This breakfast oatmeal is ridiculously delicious. However, what about second breakfast? haha (comment below if you got this line!). I can’t say “Man, I’m full” after eating this, so when I do, there has to be a second breakfast! That’s just me, it may be different for you, but if you have a busy day & you don’t really know when your next meal is gonna be, then this is definitely not for you that day!
Fancied this? Pin it & Spread the love!