Continue below to see how to prepare this quick, simple Breakfast and delicious – Fried Egg Cheese Sandwich + Cherry Tomatoes.
A kick-ass breakfast for a kick-ass start of the day, right? The ass kicking is all in the good way, of course. This Fried Egg Cheese Sandwich here is both delicious and real easy to prepare. And accompanied with some cherry tomatoes, it’s quite the meal. You can assemble one for just yourself in like less than 10 minutes, just as you can easily make more at almost the same time (or around 15 to 20 minutes all tops), then cut them in half, and you got an entire brunch (with a few people) covered. It also leaves room for improvising with the sandwich itself (adding more cheese, avocado spread, thin slices of salmon and so on), and with the stuff on the side of it. I combined the sandwich with cherry tomatoes and white cheese, but you can easily add whatever veggies you desire and it would only get better. Continue below to see
the basics (What-s and How-To-s).
Fried Egg Cheese Sandwich with Cherry Tomatoes and Cheese on the Side.
– 3 Eggs (1 per sandwich, and I’m making 3);
– Olive Oil;
– 1 Tablespoon Dry Parsley;
– 6 Slices of Bread;
– 3 pieces of Processed Cheese (it comes in triangles here, but if you can’t find it add the cheese you love most or the one you have in the fridge).
1. Spread some butter on one side of each slice of bread. Set aside.
2. Put some olive oil in a frying pan (to cover its bottom), then put the eggs, sprinkle some salt and dried parsley on top of them, and fry them for a few minutes (depending on how you like the yolks). When done, set aside.
3. Spread or place the cheese on the no-butter side of the bread, and put the slices, buttered side down, in a separate frying pan. Put one egg on top of each slice of bread (with the cheese underneath). “Close” the sandwich with another slice of bread, buttered up. Fry the sandwiches until they look golden brown. Make sure to fry the sandwiches on both sides.
4. [If you’d like] cut each sandwich in a half, ending up with triangle sandwiches and serve them with cherry tomatoes and cheese on the side.