Don’t throw that 3-days-ago bread! I’ve got this great Cheesy & Crusty Scrambled Bread Breakfast for you to prep in no time.
A few days ago, Angela and I went to see our grandparents, and our grandma has made this great scrambled bread meal or whatever, and it was the best. And I wasn’t even hungry. My mom asked me, before we went over, if Angela and I were hungry so that grandma could make more of it, and I was like: “well, mom, I’ve just eaten, Angela too, so.. no, you eat.” But, then it looked and smelled so good, so we had to try. And we ate it, we ate it all. What’s awesome about it, other than it being super delicious and everything, is that it’s one of the easiest meals to prep, and, it gets better, it’s like 5 ingredients meal, the ingredients being stuff you for sure have in the kitchen, like that old bread you were about to throw. Don’t throw it, pal. Hear me out first, kay?
Cheesy & Crusty Scrambled Bread Breakfast.
– (Old) Bread
– 2 Cups Cheese (whichever one you want man, whichever one you want)
– 4 Eggs
– 2 Cups Yogurt
– Hot Green Pepper (optional)
1. Turn the oven to 200 C (400 F) and spread some butter on a baking pan (pie pan or whatnot), and just scramble the bread all over the pan. Make sure that the entire surface is well covered.
2. Grate the cheese, and then sprinkle it over the scrambled bread.
3. Mix the 4 eggs + the 2 cups of yogurt together, and pour the mixture on top of the bread + cheese.
4. Cut small pieces of hot green pepper and sprinkle them on top.
5. Bake for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
And what’s your go-to breakfast, when you don’t want to throw food out & are kinda short on time (or just plain lazy)? Share in comments, I’ll sure appreciate a good old easy recipe for when those days hit!