Fettuccine with Crab Sticks – Simple to prepare, doesn’t take much time and tastes delicious! What more can one ask for on a busy/lazy day? Head on below for the recipe!
The last time I went to see my friend Dragana at her place, she cooked this Fettuccine with Crab Sticks dish (I’ve share a photo of that day here), and even though I wasn’t exactly hungry, once I gave it a try, I couldn’t get over how delicious it was. So, I eat that one portion, and another one right after. Then I obviously asked her how did she make this, and the minute she said “Oh it’s the easiest bro. You can make it in like 10 minutes”, I knew I had a new summer hit! Simple to prepare, doesn’t take much time (which is good for a busy/lazy day and saves your ass from hanging around the hot oven on an already burning hot day) and tastes delicious! Head on below to see the Fettuccine with Crab Sticks recipe. Believe you me, you’re gonna love it!
Fettuccine with Crab Sticks.
Serves // 4
Time To Make // Around 15 Minutes
Tastes // Oh Yeah
– 400 gr / 14 oz Fettuccine
– 200 gr / 7 oz Frozen Crab Sticks
– 4 Tablespoons Mayo (you can add more, or put less, it’s all up to your preferring here)
– 1 1/5 Cups Grated Cheese (again, more or less, up to you)
– 4 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
– 1 Onion (cut in small pieces)
1. Fill a large pot with water, salt it up & let it boil.
2. While you’re waiting for the water to boil, unfreeze the crab sticks, cut the onion and then the crab sticks in small pieces.
3. Once the water starts to boil, add the fettuccine in and cook for around 5-10 minutes. Strain the pasta.
4. Put the mayo first, mix it up, and then add the cheese, onion, crab sticks and parsley. Mix everything together and serve!