Awesome Reads from Around // 5 Articles that are at least 7 times more fun that what’s on your shampoo bottle.
1. While I’m sure we all love Disney and everything, the movies did set some very totally not real expectations. They made us girls think that we should be rescued by a man. And also, have you ever heard any Disney princess actually farting? Noooo. And they often didn’t play their cards quite right, to be fair, meaning their decisions weren’t always realistic too. Here’s a series of illustrations that show what would happen in Disney movies if the characters have actually thought things through before making their final calls.
2. Apparently, Game of Thrones has been giving us hints about our dear knows-nothing John Snow and who were his parents, but did we get them tho? I first learnt about who John actually was, I think it was before season 6 started or something like that, and I still didn’t get a clue about all the clues throughout the entire series. And I’ve recently re-watched them on HBO. So, here’s are all the hints lots of us missed about the King in the North and who he actually is.
3. After going through these 15 photos about the strength of the Human Spirit over at the Bright Side, I felt the urge to slap my face at least twice for holding my pee in because I’m lazy to take a few steps to the toilet. Until the pee goes rogue and pressures me to get my ass off the chair and run to the toilet because i’is startin’! Also, I always make it in time. But since that’s not something to brag about and use to inspire people, go check them 15 photos – it’ll be worth it.
4. We have Game of Thrones to chill with during this Summer, and then 13 shows to be excited about right after when Fall hits. Yay New Girl Season 7!
5. I absolutely love throw pillows & the warmth and character they bring to the space! And the character gets all the more present if you actually made the pillow (or anything in your home) yourself. So in case you’re in search of a DIY pillow idea to add to your sofa, I’ve stumbled upon this awesome Sashiko Inspired Embroidered Pillow at A Beautiful Mess & totally loved it.