5 Articles that are 7 times more fun that’s what’s on your shampoo bottle.
1. So, it’s fourth of July, excitement, celebrations and whatnot, and these guys decided to take the fun to the next level by “installing” a slip’n’slide on the street (which I so wanna try on our street!). Nothing dangerous, nothing scary, just slipping’n’sliding, laughs and fun. But there’s always a Mr Heckles in every neighborhood, and so this one called the cops. I know, right? I don’t wanna ruin this for you by sharing more of the story… I’m just gonna say I wish the cops my neighbors called on my other neighbor’s 18th birthday because the music was loud had a singalong with us. See what the first cops in the story did here.
2. I’m totally loving this Fruit Slice Cheese Board from A Beautiful Mess. It’s simple to make, it adds cheer and color to the plate, it’s quite the upgrade to your usual cheese plate, and it’s just so pretty to look at! Check the DIY out here.
3. Summer is usually packed with fun activities and outdoor events (although, this is no longer quite true for my city), and the Everygirl has 8 great outfit combos to cover all of the going-outs for us this summer. I loved everything from the list, and I’ve realized that I’m missing out on denim shorts, which is like an essential for summer! I’ll work on that. Check the 8 combos for all of your casual events this summer here.
4. Have you watched Doctor Who’s Season Finale? While I’m dying to see who the next Doctor will be, I don’t think I’m ready to say my farewells with Capaldi. And you’d think you’d get used to our Doctor changing by now… Anyway, this video here absolutely shows how painful each regeneration is for the Doctor himself. For us too *tried not to cry while watching it and then writing this…
5. Given how this blog depends on my creativity and whatnot, I do a lot of brainstorming when coming up with new ideas. And, thankfully, I’ve stumbled upon this very insightful article that has uplifted my approach to brainstorming (even if I’m mostly brainstorming solo). Check out the 5 great ways to uplift your brainstorming jams here.