5 Articles that are 7 times more fun that’s what’s on your shampoo bottle.
1. I’ve discovered A Beautiful Mess a year or two ago, and while I’ve been visiting it every once in a while, I can’t say that I’ve been reading it every day. I think that’s because over the last few years I’ve discovered so many great blogs and it’s kinda time consuming to keep up with all on a daily basis. But it was never because I didn’t absolutely love it. Cause I did and I do, it’a such an inspiring, colorful, great place to hang out. And just yesterday I’ve found that this blog is turning 10 years this month. So, Elsie and Emma have shared this post about their entire journey with the blog, and what will it inspire, from the very beginning. While it is a longer post, I’ve read it with ease and pleasure – it’s such an uplifting journey these gals had over the years. I feel like I’ve learned a lot about these girls and their now-thriving-not-just-blog-but-business. I’ve been driven and inspired by their determination, their courage to go after the things they’ve wanted, no matter how scary or big or whatnot they seemed at first. I’m so thankful that these sisters created this amazing place. They’ve just gotten their from-now-on-long-term-everyday-reader. Happy 10 to ABM! And here’s the great birthday post.
2. These all-natural unicorn toasts by Sugar and Cloth look just so delicious. Absolutely to die for!
3. I may not be the laziest person on the planet, but I’ve had my share of lazy days and feels. This of course only applies to certain things, activities if you will. Like, I’m not lazy when it comes finishing a blog post or getting the house cleaned, or whatever. I accept that some things have to be done, and I try not to “lazy my way out of” that. But, say, exercise? And adopt that as a regular? Freaking hard! But, I’ve just read something that may help me (and hopefully you) with this “occasional laziness” issue. It’s a Japanese technique called Kaizen (I wrote a presentation on this technique at college) and some even say it’s the key to overcoming laziness! Whaat? Make sure to check it out, it’s not a long read, and it’s definitely worth trying out!
4. First object teleported in Earth’s Orbit!!! Whaat? Get out oof here! Not literally right now, stay a while, I have one more awesome read for you, but do check out this first teleportation news!
5. Or is it a video? Watch Kit Harrington and his several never-before-seen GOT auditions for different characters.