Awesome Reads from Around // 5 Articles – Upping the IG Stories Game, Feather Brows, Hot Chocolate Recipe, Branding & Futuristic Inventions.
1. Don’t you just love Instagram Stories? I sure do, and I love creating mine, just as much as I love seeing what happens in (some) people’s lives. It’s such a fun way of sharing everyday moments with others! The creative geniuses over at Sugar & Cloth have actually revealed a story-like-a-pro tips and tricks, with which they’ve taken the IG stories game to a whole new level of fun. This was new, at least for me, so you can imagine (once you’ve checked the original article here) how overwhelmingly excited I was when I’d discovered this.
2. Thick, full grown eyebrows have been popular for couple of years now, which I think is just great. I love that they add depth and character to the whole look. Unfortunately, mine seem to have decided to fall off, every once in a while, one hair at a time, leaving me looking like I had my neighbors’ 7 years old son “style” them. But, as trends go, I think I’ll live to see the one I’m unwillingly “owning”, right after the feather-shaped eyebrows. What’s up with that?
3. The weather over here is crazy! It’s nothing like Spring, it’s cold, it rains, the wind the other night was acting as if its life depended on it (what in the ass did I just say?)… It’s freaking November! (Calm down, girl). Since there isn’t anything that any of us can do to change the weather (except maybe Morgan Freeman), we might as well embrace it. And Jacquelyn from Lark & Linen has just about the right cheer-up hot chocolate recipe for a not-so-sunny Spring day. Get your warm blanket.
4. Taking your business out there, noticed and everything, it’s not the easiest thing in the world. Building a strong, engaging relations with your costumers, even harder. But, do not despair, for there are things you can do, lessons you can learn that sure will help you create a brand that people will absolutely identify with and love. Here’s a really helpful article for you to do that (or at least start somewhere).
5. While I’m sitting here writing this, there are scientists who are creating the most amazing, futuristic, how-the-hell-did-they-come-up-with-that inventions. You can check 14 of the latest inventions (some of which are already in stores), and I promise, these are mind-blowing. At least to a non-scientist like me-self.