5 Articles that are at least 7 times more fun that’s what on your shampoo bottle.
1. We’ve all seen Deadpool and his beautiful spandex-ass, and the battle of the Bastards, and wow, Mad Max starring Tom Hardy + One-Armed Charlize (still smoking tho)… From the plots and the actors to the different movie settings, locations and whatnot – all of these are great. Now, imagine, the plot, the actors, all stays the same. Except the movie settings. Enters Slavorum with a series of images showing what would all of those great movies we all love looked like if filmed in Eastern Europe (if Deadpool on the old Lada hasn’t got you convinced, let’s see if Batman – the Slav Knight can).
2. On the premiere episode of GOT Season 7, we all witnessed the Hound facing cavernous remorse, and his painful attempts to make up for the horrors of his past. So, he’s digging a grave for the dead-for-a-while bodies they’ve found in the old house. But who were they & why did they evoke all of those feelings for the Hound? Apparently, the story goes way back in season 4, so leave that shampoo, don’t be silly, go read about the Hound and the dead bodies (wow, I made this sound like a horror-comedy – it’s a thing, I checked – movie for potheads to watch on Sundays. Right after church).
3. Other than these balloon dipped citronella candles looking adorable, they seem really easy to make + will keep the mosquitoes away on an outdoorsy summer night (thanks to the essential oil).
4. This wooden owls cabin (yes, yes, owls) has just made it to my places-to-go wish-list. It’s in the Bordeaux region in France and a night of good ol’-fashioned sleep costs nothing (that’s right, the French keep us broke blokes in mind).
5. Some great tips from A Beautiful Mess on transforming just about any room with color & how to do it properly.