5 Awesome Articles that are at least 7 times more fun than what’s on your shampoo bottle.
1. How committed to your job are you on a scale from fairly to Heath Ledger’s Joker? This is without a doubt his most memorable role, but everything he did prior and during the filming, just to bring the Joker to life in the movie, is pretty much extreme (43 days alone in a room is just one).
Also, additional info, I absolutely loved Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, and totally not just because of Christian Bale. Didn’t like at all the new Batman vs. Superman movie, and yes, it is, among other things, because of Ben Affleck. I don’t know why, it’s not that his the worst actor, but I just can’t stand the guy.
2. I’m not entirely sure that these 15 places will make me drop everything and go travel the world.. See, when you’re broke, this kinda translates into dying in poverty or something a little less dark. Still, not the best outcome. Or maybe I’m just not that adventurous, who knows. However, these did motivate me to keep the hustle on, so that one day I can explore that shit, you know, go wherever the hell I want. Doesn’t that sound just awesome?
3. Some things come to you when you need them most, right? I was looking for some great podcasts to listen to, but some that will inspire me and offer me some new things to learn. According to the Collective Hub, there are 6 podcasts that we all need to hear and which will help us get through the second half of this year. I’m playing the first one (the Thrive Global Podcast by Arianna Huffington, from Huffington Post, episode 1 – Jennifer Aniston) and I’m so exited to hear them all.
Also, if you checked some of these out already, and love a certain podcast, do share it in comments, I’d love to give it a go!
4. A Paris-based artist who turns people into villains from cartoons and it’s insane! Check that out here.
5. It’s an Anniversary Sale at Nordstorm, and Sugar and Cloth have wrapped up some great products, their favorites. From clothes to home goods, and in between. Check that out, you might just find something that you’ll love.
Personal Favorites // the I did my Best Thermal, Parrot Pillow, the Bar Cart & No Pants Required Sleeping Tee.