I’ve rounded up 20 totally rad products that I wish to have this Autumn. Feel abso-fucking-lutely free to shop my Fall Wish list below.
Full Disclosure | This post contains affiliate links, meaning when you shop the stuff I’ve linked here, I get paid. So, if there’s something you like from this wish list and decide to purchase, know that you’ve done a good deed today – you helped me continue running this blog & following my dreams! Thank you very much for your support, I love you. <3
Aaaaaaahhh-I wanna buy so many frigging things, there are so many wonderful products out there it’s ridiculous! Are you aware of how many choices we have for everything? A gazillion different types of, say, kitchen appliances, all to make our lives easier. And then each of those appliances comes in different shape, size, color, price, whatnot. Then, beds and mattresses, we got singles, queen size, king size, thick, thin/toppers cause you already have a regular one, you just need an upgrade, then with memory foam, Aloe Vera filled, whatever… Coffee, we can go on for hours trying to find all the different types of coffee there is.
And I mean, this is a good thing, totally, I’m not wining or hating this sitch we got going here haha. It’s great, being able to be as precise as you possibly can be with what you want to/need to have. So, this was just me expressing gratitude in a kinda weird way I guess haha. But really, tho, my parents and their generation (not to mention the ones before) didn’t have nearly as much choices as we have today. Life was never this easier and, well, high-quality as it is today, and we should all be thankful for that!
Okay, so you know when religious families sit down to dine & the head of the fam says the prayer out loud, while everyone else holds hands, right? Well, this was in a way similar haha. I’m not giving you diner tho, but you can for sure use my wish list to shop, find a proper gift to someone, add a product in your own wish list, and so on…
Anywho, I was window shopping a lot tbh, especially now that everywhere you look, someone wants to sell you something haha, it’s impossible not to, really… Especially with the seasons changing, and everything shifting to home and cozy, hot and fuzzy, cold-outside-add-more-layers-on, and I can go on, but you get the picture haha. So, I’ve rounded up some products (it was not easy keeping this list to 18 products, believe you me! haha) that I would love to buy this Autumn and put them on this Fall Wish List.
Fall Wish List 2018.
1. Uuh I can see myself wrapped up all nicely in this blanket all season long!
2. The cutest alpaca coffee mug ever!
4. What’s not to like? Pizza? Good! Flowers? Goooood! Find the flower pizza print here.
5. They say holographic sneakers, I say Gimme!
6. Peaches are trending like crazy rn & I am totally embracing it! This might be the cutest peach hat I’ve seen!
8. When we were kids, our parents were taking us to this Doctor, she treats allergies among other things, and she does so through bio-resonance therapy. As we grew older we continue to go every now and then, when a need would appear. Because she’s really great, and every time when we would catch a cold, or a flu or something, her therapy, opposed to pills, antibiotics, shots and stuff, was the most effective and much quicker. And so, they have this roller, it’s exactly like this rose quartz roller you see on the pictures, but it’s also used to massage one’s face. It’s very similar & it felt amazing, so soothing and relaxing. It was always my favorite part about going there, and so it’s natural that something pretty much the same, only prettier will make its way to my wish list.
9. Can this be any fuzzier? If you didn’t notice I just channeled my inner Chandler, but seriously tho, can a coat be any fuzzier? Man, I could wear this all day all night!
10. Gemstones, minerals, crystals, using them as healers and stuff – I go way back with these things. My mom was very passionate about that, she started making jewelry with gemstones, and it was inevitable that my sister and I will get interested in that. My sister more than myself tbh, but still. But I mean how can you not be, look how magical and shit this healing titanium, for example, looks like!
11. I’ve had dreams about this Syrian pouf! I really hope to make this mine someday soon.
12. This rose quartz planter is the prettiest, I wanna have 10 of it!
13. Canon’s Ivy Mini Photo Printer is what we all need! I’m trying to embrace a new habit where I print photos I took (with friends, family, places, moments), monthly or when seasons change, and displaying them around or keeping them in albums. It may be my nostalgia speaking haha, but there is something special about having an actual printed photograph of rad times!
14. Geode Bookends.
16. I love rugs! Currently I’m obsessing over this one.
17. I could use like at least 5 of these baskets. They’re great for storing things, keeping plants in them, use in bathrooms to keep towels or paper rolls…
18. I really need to update my sock game this Autumn, and this cute set of 4 could be a nice start for sure.