Eyeing and Loving these 16 Rad Items! Go through them, and if you love any, then my wish list is your shopping list!
Hey buds! So, I’ve been basically drooling over some stuff I want to buy for myself, but for now, can only afford to kinda dream about most of them haha. Dreaming’s still free, so… Anyways, I’m obviously finally making this monthly wish list thing real, after planning to embrace it as a series on the blog for a while… Why making this a series you might ask? You didn’t ask? Well, I it ain’t stopping me, so… Haha, look at me making jokes and whatnot.
Another “anyways”… It’s super nice to wish for good things, you know, stuff that makes you happy, and what’s also great is making a list of all those things and revisiting it regularly – it will (hopefully) motivate you to work a little harder towards getting those things, right? So, I’ve curated this list with some pretty rad items that I’d like to buy, and it can serve you too whether as a shopping or a wishlist, your call! So, to the wish list below!
Wish List March 2018.
1. This Confetti Throw Pillow by Kailo Chic is all the heart eyes!
2. Hands up if you thought Steve was kind of a douche at the beginning of Stranger Things but ended up completely losing your s*it over how awesome he turned out to be! I love that guy!
3. Want the Ever Sewn Sparrow 30 Sewing Machine! It offers 310 stitching patterns, of which 2 are alphabets, meaning I or you or whoever owns it can write whatever they want on pillows, jeans and on and on…
4. This sloth doing yoga print is just so fun!
5. Very into holographic things! And why would a baseball cap be an exception?
7. I would love to have this Homer Simpson Clock!
8. Modern Lightning Pendant. So pretty!
9. Genesis of the Dalek Coffeee/Tea Mug. I know at least 5 people who would love this mug! + me obviously!
10. How pretty is this Rainbow Neon Sign?
11. This Crosley Vintage Payphone would make a perfect wall decor, right?
12. Loving this Boombox Clutch!
13. I’m not sure that Phoebe will appreciate this Pet Teepee as much as I would, but it’s just so cool.
14. Sharpie Permanent Markers Collection with 72 markers to go crazy crafting!
15. Heart eyes for the Yellow Bar Stools!